EcoGrip Potting Mix is a natural peat-free potting compost.
EcoGrip Potting Mix is produced from natural coir and coconut shells.
EcoGrip Potting Mix is ideal for planting or replanting the most common indoor or outdoor plants. This nutrient-rich compost contains enough for 3-6 weeks’ growth.
- EcoGrip Potting Mix is effective as soon as you have put the plant in
- Economical in use, as one pack produces 10 litres once water is added
- Natural! – Does not harm animals, plants or the environment
- Simple and easy to use
- Just add water
- Takes up little space and is therefore fantastic for planters, pots and vases in your home, in the garden or on a balcony.
Instructions for use
- Cut the top off the bag
- Add 1 litre of water to the bag and knead it for 5-10 min
- Add a further 2 litres of water and knead again
- You can pour the finished compost into a pot or planter and then plant your flowers, etc.
- One block produces 10 litres of EcoGrip Potting Mix
Effective, functional and natural
With EcoGrip Potting Mix we have another product that can boast of coming from nature and thus contributes to less wastage of resources. With Potting Mix, you get a simple, straightforward and natural product that effectively ensures your plants get off to a good start!