EcoGrip is an environmentally-friendly natural product that does not contain salt and thus causes no damage. It is effective against slippery pavements, driveways and roads, and is economical to use.
EcoGrip is made from naturally expanded silicate and has no negative impact on the environment. It is extracted from one of the top layers of ash from volcanoes.
EcoGrip is a silicate extracted from ancient European volcanoes.
The silicate can be found in one of the upper layers of the ash from ancient volcanoes. The silicate is assembled and cleaned at an ecological location.
EcoGrip is dried and the process ends with sieving to the desired size of silicate. It is then transported in large trucks.
The short process and its efficiency result in a 100% natural product with very little CO2 emissions.
EcoGrip is ideal for preventing slippery roads and paths near private households, businesses, institutions and public property and spaces. It can be used on minor roads, market squares, paths and pavements.
EcoGrip can be spread manually or mechanically. Unlike salt-based products, EcoGrip has no temperature-related limitations. This means it can be used at temperatures as low as -25° Celsius.
- EcoGrip takes effect as soon as you spread it, providing instant grip for vehicles or pedestrians.
- Economical in use, as one 25-litre sack is enough for a 900 m2 area that has been cleared of snow.
- Does not harm animals, plants or the environment – 100% natural!
- Does not ruin or scratch floors or footwear. Does not cause rust on vehicles.
- EcoGrip is environmentally-friendly, improves growth conditions for plants, and dissolves naturally.
Instructions for use
EcoGrip should be scattered over the required area by hand (or mechanically) after clearing it of snow. The product provides instant grip. The product dissolves when it rains and does not block drains.
Why use EcoGrip
- Instant grip
- Does not harm the environment or groundwater
- 100% natural
- Tough, economical, and weighs very little
- Easy to use
- EcoGrip has been awarded the Blue Angel ecolabel (RAL, the German institute for quality assurance and labelling)
- 10 litres in practical bag with handle
- 25-litre sack
- 80-litre sack
- By weight
Effective, functional and natural
Environmental responsibility and the scarcity of global energy resources prompted the desire to find an optimal, sustainable and energy-efficient product. With this product, which is extracted in central Europe, we are making an active effort to provide a natural product that is only transported a short distance, thus generating the least possible CO2. Once we stumbled on the possibility of using natural resources from volcanoes, the way was clear.
EcoGrip has proven to cover a broad range of applications. The silicate is extracted from an ancient volcano (around 12,500 years old), and new possibilities are found in the numerous different layers. The final products are 100% natural and do not harm the environment.
- Does not harm animals
- Is positive for plant life
- Does not ruin groundwater
- Can be used in and on all surfaces/materials
The EcoGrip range will continue to develop, and new and innovative products that are effective and environmentally-friendly will be added. See further information under Products.